MS Aastha Bhardwaj is a dynamic and energetic educationist, academician, parenting coach and story teller working as a principal in mount litera zee school, awarded as Asia’s no 1 chain of schools.The 14 years of result oriented togetherness in education with
Core mission of hers is to unlock the unique infinite potential within each child. Her journey has been a great learning experience working as a pgt English, then the vice principal and then a principal and now she is associated with many reputed educational training and guidance organizations. Her content in the field of education is a treasure trove of information on child development without stress. She lets all her creative juices flow when she plans the content pedagogy and assessments for children as she focuses on making learning a fun. In order to fulfil her mission of WRFC she has been trying to envision the skill sets needed for every child who emerge from the portals of different platforms. Being an educationist her focus has been to develop students as global citizens with tolerance, respect and appreciation of diverse cultures and religions for a lifetime learning experience. They should be self- motivated, independent, confident decision makers to take-up leadership roles in future. In her seminars in various cbse schools, along with learning strategies she focuses on team skills, improving life, attaining goals and growing the happiness ratio of life . She has worked with swami Vivekananda group of schools in yamunanagar as pgt English, head Coordinator and then vice principal trying to incorporate the best international pedagogies and provide a schooling experience that helps each child reach the true self. Adding to the journey in mount litera zee school mathura as a principal at the core of everything she is leaving no stone unturned to unfurl WRFC what’s right for the child. MS Aastha Bhardwaj says that WRFC is the mantra through which education strategies should be filtered for all decisions and actions. Being an academician, she has been trying continuously to keep the child at the centre of everything that is done and ensure single minded devotion to his/her growth and development. MS Bhardwaj believes that excellence is driven by values, success is strengthened by ethics and modernity is fortified by tradition. She believes that doing things the way you see them and following your own heart and soul is pure artistic integrity. Ms. Bhardwaj has also undertaken American institute of English language as branch director building expertise in students, teachers and Principals regarding English communication. Through out the education career MS Aastha Bhardwaj has been sailing continuously to accredit leadership challenges and foster team building, innovation, project management and critical thinking. Ms. Aastha is devoted and committed to bring reform in education field with innovations.She has conducted various academic workshops for training students, teachers and professionals. She is progressing ahead to embed global themes in curriculum to practice new skills in structured manner and counter the challenges that schools across the world are grappling with.
Honored with India education icon award by India star book of records in 2019.
● Best Principal certified and awarded for outstanding services by mount litera zee school.
● Best Trainer award for English communication by zee learn team in mount litera zee school.
● Accredited for yielding the best academic results due to innovative learning strategy implementations.
● Best Team Leader awarded in Kmps for leading and coordinating the big team of teachers and students.
● Awarded as best innovative educator by Rocksport
● Best principal award by NOF(national Olympiad foundation)
● Awarded for best educational practices in mainstreaming health and physical education by ansal university gurgaon.
● Awarded with international school award under her patronage by British council (ISA)
● Awarded by saya cable network for noble initiatives in education for slum area children.
● Subhash Chandra Bose Shiksha Ratna Puraskaar for contribution towards student growth.
● Awarded with Avantika Acharya Shiromani Samman2017 at Hindi Bhawan, New Delhi.
● Aired with radio station Mathura for discussions on education and parenting queries.
● Certificate of appreciation by Dr. Amit Patel National Olympiad Association in 2018.
● Esteemed with inspiring educator award for contribution in reinventing curriculum.
● Honored for contribution to society by Caring Life Foundation for leading a mass campaign.
● Academic Excellence leadership award by National Olympiad Foundation in 2019.
● Awarded with Bharat Sewa Ratna 2019 by Bharat Seva Nyas for educating underprivileged.
● Achieved the global excellence award for mainstreaming HPE by Ansal University, Gurgaon.
● Awarded as best educator for visionary leadership by Director, examinations India, SOF (2018).
● Awarded as best principal of the month by International United Educationists Fraternity.
● National motivational ambassador award 2019 by students development government society.
● Best principal award 2018 by student development government society, Maharashtra.
● Teacher innovation award by Sri Aurobindo society for sustainable efforts towards learning.
● Honored as outstanding induction leader by ZEE learn.
● Excellence award by KMPS in recognition of high standards of workmanship as HOD English.
● Honored as chief guest in district open women’s chess tournament by Mathura sports association.
● International school award ISA by British council for integration of international learning.
● Honored as education ambassador of the year by Dr. vinay Shankar, Education Council of India.
● Appointed as an advisory head at Subhash Chandra Bose Jan Jagriti Sangathan.
● Conducted byju’s Discovery super league Olympiad for students with outstanding results.
● Consciousness and heart full based education workshop as a trainer, Mathura. (Oct 2019).
● School management and administration skill workshop conducted by zee learn. (Sep 2018).
● Attended CBSE capacity building program and Nodal Examination Training in Ghaziabad.
● Participated in national conference “excellence in school education” held at Delhi, Oct 2018
● Attended regional summit on child sexual abuse- prevention and intervention.
● CBSE master training program by Dr. Biswajeet to counter challenges faced by schools.
● Conducted workshops on topics like happiness, effective teaching and learning, phonics etc.
● Attended national convention on prevention of mental health problems in children.
● Attended global educator leadership summit 2018 by Indian Principals network.
She has attended various national summits by renowed organizations. Along with those MS Aastha Bhardwaj is a cbse trained professional with enthusiasm and has attended various cbse workshops such as “emerging trends in education “, induction programme for school principals, effective assessment techniques and practices, capacity building of teachers, activity based learning and classroom management,,,many more.
Seminars and guest lectures
*Delivered Guest lectures for Curriculum Development & other extended services.
*Delivered guest lectures for Soft Skills & Personality Development.
*Delivered Guest lectures for Students career councelling & guidance sessions.
*Delivered Guest lectures for Teachers training sessions for teaching pedagogy
“I Believe in learning every new chapter with pages of success signifying new experiences written with the ink of hard work and intelligence.”